WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Democratic caucus of the Westchester County Board of Legislators has released a statement regarding the killing of three Israeli teenage boys.
One of the boys, Naftali Fraenkel, had dual Israeli and American citizenship. The boys disappeared while hitchhiking on the West Bank on June 12, and their bodies were found on Monday, June 30.
The Democratic caucus said:
"“The tragic murder of three innocent young Israelis shocks and deeply saddens us. Together, we stand with the people of Israel as we mourn the loss of these lives.
"Until there is peace in the Middle East, the despicably violent acts that scar the region will continue, more families will know never-ending sorrow, and the seeds of hatred will be sown again and again.”
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm