SCARSDALE, N.Y. – All polling places in Scarsdale should be up and running in advance of Tuesday’s election, according to Mayor Miriam Levitt-Flisser.
Con Edison is working with crews from the Scarsdale Department of Public Works to have power restored to polling places by 5 p.m. on Monday.
There are eight places for residents to vote and only one – the Edgemont School – remains without power on Monday afternoon. Other polling locations include: the Crossway Firehouse, Village Hall, Fox Meadow, Heathcote, Quaker Ridge and Greenacres schools, and the Scarsdale Public Library.
The Westchester County Board of Elections will not change any polling locations and will provide generators to any station without electricity. County officials will be on-site to redirect voters to alternative sites to vote if need be.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary