SCARSDALE, N.Y. – All polling places in Scarsdale should be up and running in advance of Tuesday’s election, according to Mayor Miriam Levitt-Flisser.
Con Edison is working with crews from the Scarsdale Department of Public Works to have power restored to polling places by 5 p.m. on Monday.
There are eight places for residents to vote and only one – the Edgemont School – remains without power on Monday afternoon. Other polling locations include: the Crossway Firehouse, Village Hall, Fox Meadow, Heathcote, Quaker Ridge and Greenacres schools, and the Scarsdale Public Library.
The Westchester County Board of Elections will not change any polling locations and will provide generators to any station without electricity. County officials will be on-site to redirect voters to alternative sites to vote if need be.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft