SCARSDALE, N.Y. – All polling places in Scarsdale should be up and running in advance of Tuesday’s election, according to Mayor Miriam Levitt-Flisser.
Con Edison is working with crews from the Scarsdale Department of Public Works to have power restored to polling places by 5 p.m. on Monday.
There are eight places for residents to vote and only one – the Edgemont School – remains without power on Monday afternoon. Other polling locations include: the Crossway Firehouse, Village Hall, Fox Meadow, Heathcote, Quaker Ridge and Greenacres schools, and the Scarsdale Public Library.
The Westchester County Board of Elections will not change any polling locations and will provide generators to any station without electricity. County officials will be on-site to redirect voters to alternative sites to vote if need be.
- 1 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 2 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 3 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 4 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'