SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale Mayor Miriam Levitt Flisser will respond to concerns from the Greenacres Neighborhood Association regarding Hurricane Sandy with a written communication at Tuesday’s Board of Trustees meeting.
At 8 p.m. at Village Hall, the board will address several village resolutions. The Finance Committee will have a statement of expenses and revenue as of Oct. 31 and will look to renew the letter of engagement that provides independent audit services.
Trustee Katherine Eisenman will discuss the placement of a crèche in Boniface Circle, and a letter from a village sanitation department worker will be read to the audience.
The public will have a chance to address the board, and both the mayor and village manager’s office will share comments. Following Tuesday’s meeting, the next board meeting will be Dec. 11.
- 1 Scarsdale DJ Offers Peak Picks For The Holidays
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Scarsdale Woman Charged With DWI On Taconic Parkway
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries Near Scarsdale Border