SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale Mayor Miriam Levitt Flisser will respond to concerns from the Greenacres Neighborhood Association regarding Hurricane Sandy with a written communication at Tuesday’s Board of Trustees meeting.
At 8 p.m. at Village Hall, the board will address several village resolutions. The Finance Committee will have a statement of expenses and revenue as of Oct. 31 and will look to renew the letter of engagement that provides independent audit services.
Trustee Katherine Eisenman will discuss the placement of a crèche in Boniface Circle, and a letter from a village sanitation department worker will be read to the audience.
The public will have a chance to address the board, and both the mayor and village manager’s office will share comments. Following Tuesday’s meeting, the next board meeting will be Dec. 11.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 3 Scarsdale Bank Robbery Among Latest Sparking Concern
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Vote Would Move FASNY School In Scarsdale To White Plains