SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale Mayor Miriam Levitt Flisser will respond to concerns from the Greenacres Neighborhood Association regarding Hurricane Sandy with a written communication at Tuesday’s Board of Trustees meeting.
At 8 p.m. at Village Hall, the board will address several village resolutions. The Finance Committee will have a statement of expenses and revenue as of Oct. 31 and will look to renew the letter of engagement that provides independent audit services.
Trustee Katherine Eisenman will discuss the placement of a crèche in Boniface Circle, and a letter from a village sanitation department worker will be read to the audience.
The public will have a chance to address the board, and both the mayor and village manager’s office will share comments. Following Tuesday’s meeting, the next board meeting will be Dec. 11.
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale