SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale Mayor Miriam Levitt Flisser will respond to concerns from the Greenacres Neighborhood Association regarding Hurricane Sandy with a written communication at Tuesday’s Board of Trustees meeting.
At 8 p.m. at Village Hall, the board will address several village resolutions. The Finance Committee will have a statement of expenses and revenue as of Oct. 31 and will look to renew the letter of engagement that provides independent audit services.
Trustee Katherine Eisenman will discuss the placement of a crèche in Boniface Circle, and a letter from a village sanitation department worker will be read to the audience.
The public will have a chance to address the board, and both the mayor and village manager’s office will share comments. Following Tuesday’s meeting, the next board meeting will be Dec. 11.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed