SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Scarsdale Mayor Miriam Levitt Flisser will respond to concerns from the Greenacres Neighborhood Association regarding Hurricane Sandy with a written communication at Tuesday’s Board of Trustees meeting.
At 8 p.m. at Village Hall, the board will address several village resolutions. The Finance Committee will have a statement of expenses and revenue as of Oct. 31 and will look to renew the letter of engagement that provides independent audit services.
Trustee Katherine Eisenman will discuss the placement of a crèche in Boniface Circle, and a letter from a village sanitation department worker will be read to the audience.
The public will have a chance to address the board, and both the mayor and village manager’s office will share comments. Following Tuesday’s meeting, the next board meeting will be Dec. 11.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway