WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The first public hearing on Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino’s proposed 2013 budget will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 20, Tuesday at Mamaroneck Village Hall.
The next two hearings will be Thursday, Nov. 29, at Cortlandt Town Hall, 1 Heady St., Cortlandt Manor, and Wednesday, Dec. 5, at the Westchester County Center, 198 Central Ave., White Plains.
Mamaroneck Village Hall is at 169 Mount Pleasant Ave. in the Village of Mamaroneck.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs