SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Chris Marinaccio Allstate exclusive agency owner has been designated an Allstate Premier Agency for 2014.
This designation is being presented to Marinaccio for his outstanding business performance and commitment to putting customers at the center of his agency’s work.
“The Premier Agency designation is not just about Chris’ successful business results,” said Eva McIntee, Allstate New York’s field vice president. “The honor also demonstrates Chris’ commitment in being accessible to customers and using his knowledge to help ensure customers have the insurance products they need to protect themselves and their family.”
Marinaccio’s agency is at 742 Central Park Ave. and can be reached at 725-3400 or http://agents.allstate.com/chris-marinaccio-scarsdale-ny.html.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville