WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Real estate agents from Westchester County were among those honored by Douglas Elliman executives Dottie Herman, president and chief executive officer and Howard Lorber, chairman, at the agency's annual awards celebration at Cipriani in New York.
Agents from New York City and South Florida were also honored.
“Our outstanding agents and teams gave impressive performances this year, solidifying Douglas Elliman’s place at the top of the industry,” said Herman. “We are very proud of their hard work and contributions to this company, which continue to be vital to the firm’s success.”
Taking home the top Individuals by gross commission income for Westchester were Sally Slater (No. 1), Ellen Schwartz (No. 2), Catherine ‘Kitty’ Schwartz (No. 3), Eileen McGrath (No. 4) , and Linda Schwarz (No. 5).
Douglas Elliman Real Estate is New York’s largest residential brokerage, with more than 70 offices in New York City, Long Island, the Hamptons , Westchester/Putnam, Los Angeles, and South Florida.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 5 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale