SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Thinking about house hunting around Scarsdale and Tuckahoe this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
In Tuckahoe, a 2,800-square-foot home featuring five bedrooms and three bathrooms is available for $499,000 on Juana Street.
Properties in Scarsdale include an English Tudor on Cooper Road that originally was built in 1915 selling for $3.4 million. A 1,900-square-foot property is being sold for $629,000 on Vernon Drive. On Glendale Road, a ranch with three bedrooms and two and one-half bathroom is available for $799,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Scarsdale