SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Thinking about house hunting around Scarsdale and Tuckahoe this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
In Tuckahoe, a 2,800-square-foot home featuring five bedrooms and three bathrooms is available for $499,000 on Juana Street.
Properties in Scarsdale include an English Tudor on Cooper Road that originally was built in 1915 selling for $3.4 million. A 1,900-square-foot property is being sold for $629,000 on Vernon Drive. On Glendale Road, a ranch with three bedrooms and two and one-half bathroom is available for $799,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Scarsdale
- 5 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film