SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting around Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the village.
Properties include a co-op on Central Park Avenue that is selling for $147,000. Another unit on Garth Road that was built in 1936 can be had for $199,900. On Bonnie Meadow Road, a three-bedroom, two-bathroom property is available for $549,000.
A Colonial built in 1925 near the train and merchant center on Lynwood Road has a price of $697,700. Another co-op unit on Garth Road with two bedrooms and one bathroom is selling for $274,900. A 3,471-square-foot home featuring five bedrooms and three- and one-half bathrooms is available for $1.275 million on Brite Avenue.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48