SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting around Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the village.
Properties include a co-op on Central Park Avenue that is selling for $147,000. Another unit on Garth Road that was built in 1936 can be had for $199,900. On Bonnie Meadow Road, a three-bedroom, two-bathroom property is available for $549,000.
A Colonial built in 1925 near the train and merchant center on Lynwood Road has a price of $697,700. Another co-op unit on Garth Road with two bedrooms and one bathroom is selling for $274,900. A 3,471-square-foot home featuring five bedrooms and three- and one-half bathrooms is available for $1.275 million on Brite Avenue.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Robert Durst Now Linked To Missing Woman Cold Case
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion