SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the village for prospective home owners.
Properties include a spacious, secluded, five-bedroom Mediterranean on Walworth Avenue that is available for $1.5 million. There also is a 4,125-square-foot home with golf course views selling for $1.17 million on Saxon Woods Road.
A five bedroom, three-bathroom home on Old Farm Road can be had for $689,000. A Colonial, originally built in 1921, is selling for $839,000 on River Road. A 2,200-square-foot home featuring five bedrooms and three-and-one-half bathrooms is available for $779,000. A co-op in Scarsdale Manor is selling for $232,000 on Garth Road.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced