SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Planning on house hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend on your next home? Realtors in the area are hosting open houses for those looking to find their dream house.
Properties for sale include a co-op unit on Garth Road that is selling for $145,000. A 2,000-square-foot condo on Jackson Avenue is available for $389,000. A two bedroom, two-bathroom co-op on Central Park Avenue can be had for $310,000. A 2,220-square-foot property on Carthage Road is being sold for $975,000. Each of these open houses will be held on Saturday.
On Sunday, realtors will be showing another Garth Road co-op unit on Garth Road that is available for $269,000. A five-bedroom home on Walworth Avenue is selling for $1.4 million. There is an 800-square-foot unit on Central Park Avenue that is being sold for $145,000 and an Atherstone Road property with four bedrooms and two bathrooms that is offered for $629,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently been sold.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Police Investigating Third Home Burglary In Bronxville This Month
- 4 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 5 Scarsdale Co-Ops Get $7.5 Million In Loans From National Cooperative Bank