SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting several open houses in the village for prospective homeowners.
Properties include a five-bedroom, three-bathroom colonial on Penn Boulevard that is selling for $1.55 million. A 2,100-square-foot property on Williamsburg Close is available for $599,000. A colonial built in 1955 is selling for $519,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 White Plains Man, 31, Who Died In Apparent Drowning ID'd
- 3 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Is Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital