SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting several open houses in the village for prospective homeowners.
Properties include a five-bedroom, three-bathroom colonial on Penn Boulevard that is selling for $1.55 million. A 2,100-square-foot property on Williamsburg Close is available for $599,000. A colonial built in 1955 is selling for $519,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 3 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing