SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting several open houses in the village for prospective homeowners.
Properties include a five-bedroom, three-bathroom colonial on Penn Boulevard that is selling for $1.55 million. A 2,100-square-foot property on Williamsburg Close is available for $599,000. A colonial built in 1955 is selling for $519,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway