SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting several open houses in the village for prospective homeowners.
Properties include a five-bedroom, three-bathroom colonial on Penn Boulevard that is selling for $1.55 million. A 2,100-square-foot property on Williamsburg Close is available for $599,000. A colonial built in 1955 is selling for $519,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges