SCARSDALE, N.Y. – House hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting several open houses in the village for prospective homeowners.
Properties include a five-bedroom, three-bathroom colonial on Penn Boulevard that is selling for $1.55 million. A 2,100-square-foot property on Williamsburg Close is available for $599,000. A colonial built in 1955 is selling for $519,000.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College