SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Looking to go house hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting three open houses for hopeful homebyers.
Properties include a 2,100-square-foot co-op unit that is available for $529,000 on Central Park Avenue. A property with five-bedrooms, three bathrooms and two half-bathrooms on Harvest Drive is selling for $1.91 million. A 3,726-square-foot residence on Candlewood Road featuring six bedrooms and three bathrooms is being sold for $1.08 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced