SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Looking to go house hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting three open houses for hopeful homebyers.
Properties include a 2,100-square-foot co-op unit that is available for $529,000 on Central Park Avenue. A property with five-bedrooms, three bathrooms and two half-bathrooms on Harvest Drive is selling for $1.91 million. A 3,726-square-foot residence on Candlewood Road featuring six bedrooms and three bathrooms is being sold for $1.08 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed