SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Looking to go house hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting three open houses for hopeful homebyers.
Properties include a 2,100-square-foot co-op unit that is available for $529,000 on Central Park Avenue. A property with five-bedrooms, three bathrooms and two half-bathrooms on Harvest Drive is selling for $1.91 million. A 3,726-square-foot residence on Candlewood Road featuring six bedrooms and three bathrooms is being sold for $1.08 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend