SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Looking to go house hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting three open houses for hopeful homebyers.
Properties include a 2,100-square-foot co-op unit that is available for $529,000 on Central Park Avenue. A property with five-bedrooms, three bathrooms and two half-bathrooms on Harvest Drive is selling for $1.91 million. A 3,726-square-foot residence on Candlewood Road featuring six bedrooms and three bathrooms is being sold for $1.08 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 National Weather Service: Scarsdale's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts