SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Looking to go house hunting in Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting three open houses for hopeful homebyers.
Properties include a 2,100-square-foot co-op unit that is available for $529,000 on Central Park Avenue. A property with five-bedrooms, three bathrooms and two half-bathrooms on Harvest Drive is selling for $1.91 million. A 3,726-square-foot residence on Candlewood Road featuring six bedrooms and three bathrooms is being sold for $1.08 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood have recently sold.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says