SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Hartsdale's Emily Mandel was recently named to the President's List at the State University of New York at Geneseo for the fall 2013 semester.
Students named to the President's List must achieve an A in all course work while taking at least 12 credit hours.
SUNY Geneseo is a public liberal arts college recognized nationally for excellence in undergraduate education and for its professional and master's level programs, officials said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh