SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Hartsdale's Emily Mandel was recently named to the President's List at the State University of New York at Geneseo for the fall 2013 semester.
Students named to the President's List must achieve an A in all course work while taking at least 12 credit hours.
SUNY Geneseo is a public liberal arts college recognized nationally for excellence in undergraduate education and for its professional and master's level programs, officials said.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Scarsdale Woman Charged With DWI On Taconic Parkway
- 3 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 5 Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries Near Scarsdale Border