SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Hartsdale's Emily Mandel was recently named to the President's List at the State University of New York at Geneseo for the fall 2013 semester.
Students named to the President's List must achieve an A in all course work while taking at least 12 credit hours.
SUNY Geneseo is a public liberal arts college recognized nationally for excellence in undergraduate education and for its professional and master's level programs, officials said.
- 1 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 2 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 3 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation