SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Hartsdale's Emily Mandel was recently named to the President's List at the State University of New York at Geneseo for the fall 2013 semester.
Students named to the President's List must achieve an A in all course work while taking at least 12 credit hours.
SUNY Geneseo is a public liberal arts college recognized nationally for excellence in undergraduate education and for its professional and master's level programs, officials said.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville