SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Hartsdale's Emily Mandel was recently named to the President's List at the State University of New York at Geneseo for the fall 2013 semester.
Students named to the President's List must achieve an A in all course work while taking at least 12 credit hours.
SUNY Geneseo is a public liberal arts college recognized nationally for excellence in undergraduate education and for its professional and master's level programs, officials said.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Killed In Crash Was Jungle Explorer, Tribal Advocate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority