SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Scarsdale Adult School board welcomed new members and extended thanks and gratitude to departing members at its last meeting.
Ann Sacher was elected to the Executive Committee as the incoming vice chair. Nancy Alderman and Elizabeth Gruber will remain on the Executive Committee for one more year as co-chairs. Florie Wachtenheim will also remain as secretary and Stephen Chase as treasurer.
The board of trustees' departing members include Jacqueline Adler Walker, Lynn Demetrieus and Nancy Mantell. Demetrieus and Mantell had served as co-chairs for three years before Alderman and Gruber.
The three newest board members in their first term are Lena Crandall and Carol Princer Levy, who both served on the Advisory Committee, and Ann Silverman.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash