SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Scarsdale Forum is inviting students, teachers, parents and the community to its membership meeting Thursday, where members of the Scarsdale Board of Education will be honored.
Elizabeth Guggenheimer, board president, will present the “state of the schools” at 8 p.m. in the Scott Room at the Scarsdale Library, following a 7:30 p.m. reception.
There also will be a panel of speakers, led by Scarsdale Superintendent Michael McGill, Assistant Superintendent of Instruction Lynne Shain and Assistant Superintendent for Personnel Joan Weber discussing the way Scarsdale evaluates principals and teachers. Following their speeches, they will field questions from the audience.
For program and membership information, call (914) 723-2829, e-mail email@example.com or visit the Scarsdale Forum website.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Candidates Named For Scarsdale School Board Nominating Committee