SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Scarsdale School Board Nominating Committee is seeking candidates for nomination to the Scarsdale Board of Education.
There will be two seats open, as current members Jill Speiler and Liz Guggenheimer – the latter currently serves as the board’s president – will finish their second and final terms. Another seat will be available, as Suzanne Seiden is completing her first term, and will be eligible for re-nomination.
All residents are able to apply for nomination to the Board of Education. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, a U.S. citizen, a qualified voter and a resident of the Scarsdale School District for no less than a year prior to the May 21 election.
Candidates can complete a biographical information form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. on Feb. 25. Applications can be found on the School Board Nominating Committee website.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash