SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The Scarsdale School Board Nominating Committee is seeking candidates for nomination to the Scarsdale Board of Education.
There will be two seats open, as current members Jill Speiler and Liz Guggenheimer – the latter currently serves as the board’s president – will finish their second and final terms. Another seat will be available, as Suzanne Seiden is completing her first term, and will be eligible for re-nomination.
All residents are able to apply for nomination to the Board of Education. Candidates must be at least 18 years old, a U.S. citizen, a qualified voter and a resident of the Scarsdale School District for no less than a year prior to the May 21 election.
Candidates can complete a biographical information form and submit it to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. on Feb. 25. Applications can be found on the School Board Nominating Committee website.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend