SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale High School will host the District-Wide International Fair on May 18.
The second annual District-Wide International Fair is scheduled for noon to 4:30 p.m. Sunday, May 18, at Scarsdale High School. The fair will include country and region display booths, music and dance performances, sports demonstrations, games, crafts, an international book fair and student art exhibit.
"Thanks to the generosity and hard work of many volunteers, this promises to be a wonderful exhibition that will showcase the cultural diversity of our community with samples of world cuisine, cultural displays, performances, and much more," representatives said in a press release.
The fair includes representation from dozens of countries, including Australia, Brazil, St. Vincent, Haiti, China, Ecuador, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Canada and South Africa.
The pre-event entry fee is $8 for an individual, $20 for a family and at the door the prices increase to $10 for an individual and $25 for a family.
For pre-event sales, residents can visit the International Fair page on the Scarsdale Schools website. For further information, residents can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Scarsdale, Thunderstorms Possible