SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale High School Parent-Teacher Association is hosting a night of family fun with bingo after dark at the Scarsdale High School cafeteria on Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The cost is $20 per adult (over 12 years old) and $10 per child (12-year-olds and under). Ticket includes bingo and sweet treats. Tickets are available here or by contacting Suzanne Glaser at email@example.com.
All proceeds will go directly toward tuition payments for identified SHS graduating seniors in-need who have exhausted all available resources to pay for their first year of college.
In the event of inclement weather, there will be a snow date of Thursday, Feb. 27.
The event organizers are also looking for high school students who want to help with this event. Options include setting up and working with younger children and their bingo cards during the event or baking/donating sweets.
Contact Pam Fuehrer at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer at this event.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Snow Likely In Scarsdale On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Scarsdale's Ciavolino Stars In Stepinac High School Play
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Scarsdale