SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Scarsdale High School Parent-Teacher Association is hosting a night of family fun with bingo after dark at the Scarsdale High School cafeteria on Wednesday, Feb. 26 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The cost is $20 per adult (over 12 years old) and $10 per child (12-year-olds and under). Ticket includes bingo and sweet treats. Tickets are available here or by contacting Suzanne Glaser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds will go directly toward tuition payments for identified SHS graduating seniors in-need who have exhausted all available resources to pay for their first year of college.
In the event of inclement weather, there will be a snow date of Thursday, Feb. 27.
The event organizers are also looking for high school students who want to help with this event. Options include setting up and working with younger children and their bingo cards during the event or baking/donating sweets.
Contact Pam Fuehrer at email@example.com to volunteer at this event.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary