SCARSDALE, N.Y. — Due to the snowy weather and dangerous road conditions, all Scarsdale schools are on a two-hour delayed opening for Thursday, according to the district.
A nor'easter hit the region Wednesday, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy struck.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Scarsdale On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Scarsdale's Ciavolino Stars In Stepinac High School Play
- 4 New York Ranger Klein A Hit At Scarsdale Appearance
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Scarsdale