SCARSDALE, N.Y. — Due to the snowy weather and dangerous road conditions, all Scarsdale schools are on a two-hour delayed opening for Thursday, according to the district.
A nor'easter hit the region Wednesday, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy struck.
- 1 Sad News From The Scarsdale Public Library
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Scarsdale