SCARSDALE, N.Y. — Due to the snowy weather and dangerous road conditions, all Scarsdale schools are on a two-hour delayed opening for Thursday, according to the district.
A nor'easter hit the region Wednesday, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy struck.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby