SCARSDALE, N.Y. — Due to the snowy weather and dangerous road conditions, all Scarsdale schools are on a two-hour delayed opening for Thursday, according to the district.
A nor'easter hit the region Wednesday, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy struck.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours