SCARSDALE, N.Y. — Due to the snowy weather and dangerous road conditions, all Scarsdale schools are on a two-hour delayed opening for Thursday, according to the district.
A nor'easter hit the region Wednesday, more than a week after Hurricane Sandy struck.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm