SCARSDALE, N.Y. - The Scarsdale School District will operate on a two hour delay on Wednesday in advance of the snow storm that is expected to hit the area Tuesday night.
Children that are eligible for district transportation will be picked up at their normal bus stops two hours later than the normally scheduled time.
It is still possible the district may cancel all classes if conditions worsen.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire