SCARSDALE, N.Y. - The Scarsdale School District will operate on a two hour delay on Wednesday in advance of the snow storm that is expected to hit the area Tuesday night.
Children that are eligible for district transportation will be picked up at their normal bus stops two hours later than the normally scheduled time.
It is still possible the district may cancel all classes if conditions worsen.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says