SCARSDALE, N.Y. - The Scarsdale School District will operate on a two hour delay on Wednesday in advance of the snow storm that is expected to hit the area Tuesday night.
Children that are eligible for district transportation will be picked up at their normal bus stops two hours later than the normally scheduled time.
It is still possible the district may cancel all classes if conditions worsen.
- 1 Scarsdale High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 3 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 4 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 5 Eastchester Fire Leaves 11 Out In The Cold