SCARSDALE, N.Y. - The Scarsdale School District will operate on a two hour delay on Wednesday in advance of the snow storm that is expected to hit the area Tuesday night.
Children that are eligible for district transportation will be picked up at their normal bus stops two hours later than the normally scheduled time.
It is still possible the district may cancel all classes if conditions worsen.
- 1 Scarsdale DJ Offers Peak Picks For The Holidays
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Scarsdale Woman Charged With DWI On Taconic Parkway
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries Near Scarsdale Border