SCARSDALE, N.Y. - The Scarsdale School District will operate on a two hour delay on Wednesday in advance of the snow storm that is expected to hit the area Tuesday night.
Children that are eligible for district transportation will be picked up at their normal bus stops two hours later than the normally scheduled time.
It is still possible the district may cancel all classes if conditions worsen.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County