SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Scarsdale schools will open on a two hour delay Wednesday because of the snow.
Students who are eligible for district transportation will be picked up at their normal bus stops two hours later than usual, the district said Tuesday night. If there is any change to this plan, parents will receive a call Wednesday morning.
The Community Budget Forum that was scheduled for Wednesday at 10 a.m. has been postponed until Wednesday, Jan. 29 at 10 a.m.
- 1 Scarsdale High School Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- 2 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 3 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 4 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 5 Eastchester Fire Leaves 11 Out In The Cold