SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The sophomore class is preparing to conduct Scarsdale High School's annual Community Blood Drive.
From 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. March 6 in Scaradale High's gyms one and two, medical professionals from White Plains Hospital will be collecting the blood of students and residents as young as 16 years old.
A photo identification and Social Security number will be required before anyone can make a donation, and 16-year-old students will require a consent form, signed by their parents. Those forms can be picked up in sophomore class co-adviser Jessica Levenberg’s office in room 376.
Everyone who donates blood will receive a “scoop card,” good for one free scoop of ice cream from All Good Things in the Golden Horseshoe Shopping Center.
Student government representatives who are helping to organize the blood drive include: President Henry Kline, Vice President Ethan Shire, Hannah Fischer, Carly Hirshberg, Leah Kasher, John Kaspers, Matt Mandel, Barak Stockler, Daniel Wasserman and Jane Zimnick.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway