SCARSDALE, N.Y. – The sophomore class is preparing to conduct Scarsdale High School's annual Community Blood Drive.
From 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. March 6 in Scaradale High's gyms one and two, medical professionals from White Plains Hospital will be collecting the blood of students and residents as young as 16 years old.
A photo identification and Social Security number will be required before anyone can make a donation, and 16-year-old students will require a consent form, signed by their parents. Those forms can be picked up in sophomore class co-adviser Jessica Levenberg’s office in room 376.
Everyone who donates blood will receive a “scoop card,” good for one free scoop of ice cream from All Good Things in the Golden Horseshoe Shopping Center.
Student government representatives who are helping to organize the blood drive include: President Henry Kline, Vice President Ethan Shire, Hannah Fischer, Carly Hirshberg, Leah Kasher, John Kaspers, Matt Mandel, Barak Stockler, Daniel Wasserman and Jane Zimnick.
- 1 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash