PELHAM, N.Y. – Pelham Youth Rugby is still accepting applications for its fall program.
Practices begin Friday, Sept. 14, and will take place on Mondays and Fridays. Flag rugby for grades two through five will be from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. and for grades six and older from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Tackle rugby for those in grades six through nine will take place from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Elementary school players can participate in Sunday tournaments at Chelsea Waterside Park and middle school students are eligible to play in Saturday tournaments at Randall’s Island.
Pelham Recreation runs the program, which is open to children from Pelham and other towns throughout the county.
The registration form for the club can be found here.
From a submission by Rich Zahradnik
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh