WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The ninth anniversary of JP’S Sports/Rock Solid Promotions (JPRS), the White Plains Sports Card Show -- “Spring Fever Show,” is scheduled for the weekend of May 2-4 at the County Center.
The JP'S Sports/Rock Solid Promotions (JPRS) is the promoter of the Tri-State area’s largest sports card and memorabilia shows.
The show will feature more than 300 vendors and guests, including appearances and autograph sessions with some of the top players in baseball.
Appearing, Saturday, May 3:
• Bob Gibson “Gibby” - Hall of Fame 1981; 1964 and 1967 World Series MVP; 1968 NL MVP, 1968 and 1970; NL Cy Young; 9 times Gold Glove winner
• Lou Brock - Hall of Fame 1985; 1964 and 1967 World Series Champions; 3,023 hits; 938 stolen bases; 6 times All-Star
• Candy Maldonado – 1992 World Series Champions;1989 National League Champs
Appearing, Sunday, May 4:
• Wally Moon - 1954 NL Rookie of the Year; 2 times World Series Champion; 2 times All-Star; Gold Glove
• The 1969 New York Mets World Champions team members Duffy Dyer, Wayne Garrett, Al Weis
Two boxing legends also will be on hand Sunday:
• Jake Lamotta - Hall of Fame; Number 52 in the Top 80 Fighter list
• Tommy Hearns - Won 5 Titles in 5 Different Weight Classes
Free autograph guests are Jack Fisher and Tracy Stallard and Wally Moon
Admission is $8 per day. Kids under 10 are free. The show will run Friday 2-8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m.–4 p.m. The Westchester County Center is at 198 Central Ave. in White Plains.
For the sports enthusiast who can not attend, JPRS also offers a mail order service, where fans can send an item and have it signed exactly as if they were there in person.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.