SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Tarot Card readings is one of the many events scheduled for Scarsdale Adult School in April.
Wednesday, April 1:
- Understanding Opera: Discussions of the Met's Live in HD Opera Series from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tarot Readings: An Evening of Adventure and Fun from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday, April 2:
- Explore Meditation: Live With New Energy, Joy and Peace (Part One) from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday, April 12:
- The Great American Songbook: An Annotated Concert Series, George Gershwin Concert from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday, April 13:
- Longing and Belonging: The Idea of Home in Asian- American Literature from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday, April 14:
- Very Gentle Yoga from 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Explore Meditation: Live With New Energy, Joy and Peace (Part Two) from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- iPad, Beyond the Basics from 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Women, Men and Aging: A Literary and Philosophic Discussion from 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Three Keys to Successful Weeknight Cooking: The Pantry, The Plan and The Prep from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Around the World in 8 Days, Russia Lecture from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Starting a Paperless Lifestyle from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 15:
- FitWalk from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Personal Histories: Reading Contemporary Memoirs from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
- Apps Fundamentals for iPhone, iPad, or iPod from 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- The Mysteries of Civilization and Consciousness from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- How To Talk So Your Kids Will Listen from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Register for events at www.scarsdaleadultschool.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.