SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale 'Pot Mom' Andrea Sanderlin pleaded guilty to federal charges Monday, admitting she grew at least 1,000 marijuana plants and sold the drug.
- D & A Smokehouse is scheduled to open at 749 Central Park Ave in Scarsdale later this season and offer residents "authentic homestyle barbecue food".
- The average annual salary for teachers and administrators working in Westchester County schools is the highest in the state, at nearly $88,000, according to areport by Press Connects.
- Author and activist Letty Cottin Pogrebin will be the guest speaker at the fall dinner at the Westchester Reform Temple on Oct. 17, for the Women of Reform Judiasm in Scarsdale.
- Scarsdale Assemblywoman Amy Paulin (D-88) was awarded a perfect score from the Environmental Advocates of New York, a leading sustainability watchdog in the state.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.