SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Intermediate Bridge Workshop is among classes planned at Scarsdale Adult School in mid-April.
A rundown of all classes by date is below.
- China: From Mao to Now from 12:45-2:45 p.m.
- Josephine Hopper, Model and Muse from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Writing and Illustrating Children's Books from 7-9 p.m.
- Maximizing Your Social Security from 7-9 p.m.
- Explore Meditation: Live With New Energy, Joy and Peace (Part Two) from 7:30-9 p.m.
- Simplify Your Life Digitally: Introduction to Evernote from 9 a.m.-noon.
- What Is Mindfulness and Why Are People Talking About It from 9:30-11 a.m.
- Art for Foodies from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Sit and Be Fit: Chair-Based Body Sculpting from 1-2 p.m.
- Galleries of Chelsea: A Walking Tour from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Vocal Music of Beethoven from 10:30 a.m.-noon.
- Intermediate Bridge Workshop from 1-2:45 p.m.
- Around the World in 8 Days, Japan Lecture from 7-8:30 p.m.
- One Night Only Book Discussion: "Euphoria" by Lily King from 7:30-9 p.m.
To register for classes and for more information, visit www.scarsdaleadultschool.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.