SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- Scarsdale residents were shocked and saddened over the news that a village resident was identified as the man who leaped off the Tappan Zee Bridge on Wednesday morning.
- Scarsdale police arrested a drug dealer and buyer over the weekend, as a special patrol was conducting surveillance in the village, looking for drug sales.
- Edgemont High School in Scarsdale has been named one of the most challenging high schools in Westchester County, ranking ninth in the area and the 31st-most challenging high school in New York State, according to a new national study of public and private high schools conducted by the Washington Post.
- The Science Olympiad team from the Scarsdale Middle School had a strong showing at an event held in Rochester recently, placing 17th out of 37 teams.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.