SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Scarsdale Public Schools District recently launched a redesigned website that will allow improved communication and highlight the work of students and teachers.
The new website includes a number of new features:
- A fresh, modern design that takes advantage of the full browser window.
- More room for announcements and other information.
- Responsive design, allowing for easy website navigation on mobile devices.
- A "Scarsdale Spotlight" area that features stories about its schools.
- Embedded social media icons that link to its Facebook page.
- Streaming video channel.
- Forthcoming Twitter feed.
The website is currently in transition, and new media will be added to it on a regular basis.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.