SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
A 4,379-square-foot villa with five bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms is selling for $1.85 million on High Point Road. A five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Colonial built in 1948 is available for $1.395 million on Penn Boulevard.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Scarsdale Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'