SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
A 4,379-square-foot villa with five bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms is selling for $1.85 million on High Point Road. A five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Colonial built in 1948 is available for $1.395 million on Penn Boulevard.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Charged With Burglary
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens