SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
A 4,379-square-foot villa with five bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms is selling for $1.85 million on High Point Road. A five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Colonial built in 1948 is available for $1.395 million on Penn Boulevard.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Scarsdale 'Pot Mom' Is Working As Receptionist In Manhattan
- 3 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Man, 59, Is Charged With DWI After Using Scarsdale Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 5 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police