SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Planning to do some house hunting around Scarsdale this weekend? Have more than a million dollars to spend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
A 4,379-square-foot villa with five bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms is selling for $1.85 million on High Point Road. A five-bedroom, 3 1/2-bathroom Colonial built in 1948 is available for $1.395 million on Penn Boulevard.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale
- 5 Mattessi Joins Douglas Elliman Real Estate In Scarsdale