SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Thinking about doing some house hunting around Scarsdale this weekend? Realtors are hosting open houses in the area for those looking for their dream home.
A 2,580-square-foot property on Deerhurst Road is selling for $699,000. A co-op on Chateaux Circle, originally built in 1939, is available for $259,000. A three-bedroom, three-bathroom home on Myrtledale Road can be had for $999,000.
On Garth Road, a two-bedroom, one-and-one-half bathroom co-op is available for $345,000. A Cape Cod home on Thornbury Road is selling for $475,000. A home on Rutledge Road, originally built in 1958, is listed for $550,000.
For $1.99 million, a seven-bedroom, five-and-one-half bathroom Colonial on Taunton Road can be purchased. A recently renovated property on Bonnie Meadow Road is selling for $525,000. A 1924 Colonial on Heathcote Road is being sold for $1.15 million.
Check out our Real Estate page to find more open houses and to see which homes in your neighborhood recently have sold.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend